Sunday, November 28, 2010

A JOURNEY THROUGH THE GOSPEL OF LUKE


Luke 1:1

   Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile a narrative of the things that have been accomplished among us,

Luke 1:1

   So begins the longest of the four accounts of the earthly life and ministry of  Jesus Christ in the New Testament.
   For some time I have been thinking about going through a book of the Bible with my adult Sunday School class.  I guess you can say that I have been wanting to do a form of exegetical teaching.  But, I did not know during that time which book was the best to start with.  So, I prayed about it, and now believe that the Lord has impressed me to start with the Gospel of Luke.
   I will be posting some of the observations that I will come across in studying the Gospel of Luke in this blog.  I just ask that the reader will pray with me that I will remain diligent in my studying of the Word of God, and that the Holy Spirit will illuminate the truths of God's Word for my own growth and edification, and also for the the growth and edification of those who I am privileged to teach in an adult Sunday School.  I also hope that my studies of this book will be a blessing to you the reader of this blog.

   Note:  Please excuse and indulge, dear reader, any grammatical errors that may be encountered here.  I am still abit of a novice in my writing style, but hoping that these posts will help me in improving these skills.

Your servant in Christ,
Michael Hotard

Soli Deo Gloria 

No comments:

Post a Comment